Small businesses that are not using marketing automation may want to consider looking into some of these tools. On average 51% of companies are currently using Marketing automation. With more than half of B2B companies (58%) plan to adopt the technology. There’s a reason many are getting on board. Read why.
Best digital marketing automation tools for small business.
1. Ontraport is a business automation software for entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and small businesses.
2. Mailchimp is an email marketing software that’s quickly become many other things to small business. Email automation, landing pages for lead magnets, analytics, and more.
3. Hootsuite is social media management. You can create and schedule posts for multiple platforms in one place with the ability to analyze and gain insights with the analytics without having to log into each platform.
4. Active Campaign is a really powerful customer relationship management and automated marketing platform. It’s not for those with low technical skills, but if you can learn it, it is extremely comprehensive and powerful.
5. Infusionsoft automates your sales, marketing, and business processes exactly to your specifications. Our customers report saving over 47 hours a month—and you can too. They claim to save you up to 47 hours a month! Wow!
6. GetResponse is pretty affordable with a robust set of features for marketing automation. It is really easy to use for more common features like email marketing but can get more complicated with complex features. Used by small businesses, online coaches, and solo entrepreneurs.
7. Drip is mostly for e-commerce businesses but can help you incorporate e-commerce into your business easily and effectively.
8. ClickFunnels gives you what you need to market, sell and deliver your products online. A little pricey but well worth the spend if you are serious about an online sales funnel and don’t have the tech skills to create your own manually. The downside to this is you’ll use their auto-generated domain so you don’t get any of the SEO creds.
10. SharpSpring has all the bells and whistles from CRM, landing pages, email marketing, and more. This one is the most expensive but the flexibility of integrating other tools, powerful insights with analytics, and customer service is worth the investment.
11. Zapier is a workflow automation tool. This is our favorite. Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.