Digital Marketing Automation Tools
Small businesses who are not using marketing automation may want to consider looking into some of these tools. On average 51% of companies are currently using Marketing automation. With more than half of B2B companies (58%) plan to adopt the technology. There’s a reason many are getting on board. Read why.
Get your coffee.
Best digital marketing automation tools for small business.
1. Ontraport is a business automation software for entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and small businesses.
2. Mailchimp is an email marketing software that’s quickly become many other things to small business. Email automation, landing pages for lead magnets, analytics and more.
3. Hootsuite is social media management. You can create and schedule posts for multiple platforms in one place with the ability to analyze and gain insights with the analytics without having to log into each platform.
4. Active Campaign is a really powerful customer relationship management and automated marketing platform. It’s not for those with low technical skills, but if you can learn it, it is extremely comprehensive and powerful.
5. Infusionsoft automates your sales, marketing, and business processes exactly to your specifications. Our customers report saving over 47 hours a month—and you can too. They claim to save you up to 47 hours a month! Wow!
6. GetResponse is pretty affordable with a robust set of features for marketing automation. It is really easy to use for more common features like email marketing but can get more complicated with complex features. Used by small businesses, online coaches and solotreprenuers.
7. Drip is mostly for e-commerce businesses but can help you incorporate e-commerce into your business easily and effectively.
8. ClickFunnels gives you what you need to market, sell and deliver your products online. A little pricey but well worth the spend if you are serious about an online sales funnel and don’t have the tech skills to create your own manually. Downside to this is you’ll use their auto-generated domain so you don’t get any of the SEO cred.
10. SharpSpring has all the bells and whistles from CRM, landing pages, email marketing and more. This one is the most expensive but the flexibility of integrating other tools, powerful insights with analytics and the customer service is worth the investment.
Work With Us!
CEO of Workbea
Make progress, not excuses.
How Much Does A Website Cost?Get your coffee.How much does a house cost? Often when I talk to a new prospect, I get the question “how much will a good website cost?” This question has more layers to it than you would think. This is why when people ask me how much a...read more
Imagine walking into a store, it’s run down, dull, old and the sales associates take WAY too long to help you out. Are you making a purchase or getting the hell out?
By 2020, there are expected to be over 2 billion online shoppersread more
You can do it yourself! DIY Digital Marketing Guide For Small Business Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone.Join the community and learn in our groups!read more