The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni I’ve read this book several times since its release, and again most recently. These ideas/concepts aren’t new nor are they mine-yet, the bold truth within them is reason to share-again. Here I have summarized and quoted from the book. I’ve also added some commentary…
Workbea Digital Solutions
We help our clients work smarter and grow quicker. You’ll gain capacity with automation, uncover new opportunities with web and social, and create a better experience for your customer.
Like our Facebook Page
- What is a Call to Action and Why Do You Need One On Your Website
- Ideal Client Part 1 – Know Thyself
- Cold Calling Is Dead
- Grow Your Business While Bootstrapping
- Network Niagara
- The Bitter Truth About Facebook For Business
- Facebook Tips Part 1
- Wedding Vendors Need To Read This!
- 5 Whys for Meetings
- Meet Your Business Goals Next Year
- Office Politics-Lipstick On A Pig
- Want new customers quick? Find some big coattails.
- 7 Creative Ways To Get New Customers
- Most Common Questions From Startups
- Me Myself and I
- The Trouble With Too Many Tabs
- A day alone at the sea
- What My Grandmother Taught Me About Business
- 3 Great (FREE) Tools For Business
- The new brand identity